I highly commend the web page 'Nine top tips for Media students'. From the people behind theory.org.uk, its worth a read!

Thursday, 3 December 2009

Volunteers Wanted to Film/Edit Xmas Play

[UPDATE, DEC 6TH: WE HAVE 3 VOLUNTEERS!]
I'm looking for volunteers to film the performance of Ben Rhydding Primary School's Nativity Play. The request has come in with very little notice - it takes place Tuesday 8th at 2pm (til about 3). Obviously this would be good practice for your AS coursework (and editing would help with that aspect of the AS exam!), but is also an excellent detail to be able to add to your UCAS references this time next year. (And a good show of community spirit to boot!)
I'm looking for up to 4 camera operators, and some of the same people to edit this together in iMovie outside of class time. Ideally you would be free periods 4/5 on the Tuesday, but could be signed out with the agreement of your subject teachers.
If anyone's interested, please email me (or comment below - I receive an email to notify me of any comments) asap and I'll get back to you.

1 comment:

Please ensure your posts are appropriate in tone and content! All comments are reviewed by the blog owner before being published.