I highly commend the web page 'Nine top tips for Media students'. From the people behind theory.org.uk, its worth a read!

Wednesday, 16 May 2018

CIE AS Exam paper and past questions

I'll update this over time, gathering past questions here.

You can find details on past UK papers here - useful as its basically the same (but UK TV drama, and one area of representation specified for each exam)

The Word doc below has the June and November 2015 paper questions (TV drama clips were Breaking Bad and Mad Men) and the topics the Cinema questions might cover. The Ppt below gives you all the past CIE AS Qs (from 2015-), updated on an ongoing basis.

  CIE AS past exam Qs by DB3@IGS on Scribd



I've posted an exam overview here.




Below the line: screenshots of these in case Slideshare gets blocked.
...


CIE syllabus, 2016 version



CIE syllabus, 2016 version



JUNE 2016



JUNE 2015

JUNE 2015

NOVEMBER 2015

NOVEMBER 2015

SAMPLE PAPER

SAMPLE PAPER


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure your posts are appropriate in tone and content! All comments are reviewed by the blog owner before being published.