I've used a main heading (green, Georgia, bold, largest), + 1 level of sub-heading so far (Arial, large, red, Arial). My main text is Times, which you should stick to as well.
TITLES IN NUMBERS: How many, how long, companies...
| 21 titles, quite typical! |
TYPICAL # OF TITLES: 23
I looked at 10 films from multiple genres (listed in this post), and counted how many titles were featured in the opening sequence.
There was a lot of variation - some (example, example) had
very few, but an average of those with 10+ was 23 [add your number!]
Film Title, for example, had 23 titles - see below for the
full list.
TYPICAL DURATION OF TITLES: 3:20mins
| Sherlock Holmes had titles for 2:54, fairly typical |
Counting from the 1st to the last, I also saw considerable
variation in how long the titles sequence lasted.
This variation reflects the variation in the length of film
openings overall, but I did calculate an average for those with 10+ titles
Film Title, for example, had a 3:40 timing between its 1st
and final title (while Film Title had just 0:40, showing the variety!)
- About 20-30 titles (However sometimes only the companies
and the director is mentioned)
- The duration of titles is usually about 5 minutes long.
(It can be shorter and a gap between them)
- +/- 5 companies are usually credited (But it can be less)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please ensure your posts are appropriate in tone and content! All comments are reviewed by the blog owner before being published.